Edoolffe Espresso Coffee Maker Built-ln Milk Frother Semi-Automatic Steam Coffee Maker
Rated voltage: 220-240V, 50-60Hz
Rated power: 800W
Pressure: 5 Bar
Color box size:300*234*349mm
Net /gross weight:2.1/2.7KG
Coffee machine body*1
Coffee spoon* 1
1, stainless steel milk foam tube, can make fancy coffee.
2, 5BAR steam pressure.
3, the top cover has a safety automatic pressure relief device.
4, removable drip tray for easy cleaning.
5. The body is made of stainless steel
Making cappuccino or other fancy coffee
1. Cappuccino is made of espresso+foamed milk So you need to make espresso at first, and the following content describes the process of milk foaming.
2. Switch the control knob to “Pressure relief/off” position, unscrew the top cover to add the right amount of water, and screw the top cover of the coffee machine.
3. Pour the ice milk into the latte cup. Please use the whole pure milk: cold is better. Because the milk volume will expand 2-3 times after foaming, so please select the appropriate container.
4. Switch the control knob to the position of “steam” and the indicator light is on. After 1 minute, the steam tube starts to release the steam. When the steam comes out, firstly please spray it to clear away the remaining hot water inside the tube. After seeing the water drops coming out from the tube, switch the knob to the “Pause” position.
5. Immerse the top of the steam tube to 1/3 position of the milk and switch the control knob to the position of “steam”. Gradually move the top of the steam tube to the place where is just beneath the milk surface, but it could be not higher than the surface. At this time, there will be a fizzy sound and the milk will be in vortex form in the latte art cup. Which means the air is getting into the milk.
6. When the milk foam is rich enough, put the steam tube deep into the milk and make the milk temperature rise to about 66℃C, and then the milk foaming process is completed. Switch the control knob to “Pause” position and then remove the latte art cup.
7. Firstly, pour the espresso coffee into the coffee cup, and then the foamed milk into the coffee cup. By now the cappuccino coffee is done. You can also add the right amount of sugar or cocoa powder on top according to your taste.
1. After making the milk foam, the steam tube should be cleaned with a piece of damp cloth in time to avoid the remaining milk attaching to the steam tube.
2. After packing the milk foam, switch the control knob to the “steam” position again and clean the steam mouth in case the steam mouth is blocked by the remaining milk.
3. Switch the control knob to the “Pressure relief/Off” position and remove the coffee funnel after the steam is completely discharged. Clean the coffee powder residue.
4. Clean all the removable parts with clean water and make them dry in the air thoroughly.
5. If there is water remaining in the coffee machine, it can be poured out after the steam is discharged completely; it can also be made to flow out of the way from the outlet through the way of making coffee.
6. The coffee machine body part can only be wiped with the damp cloth.