4K Video Camera Night Vision Camcorder full hd Ordro AE8 24FPS 16X Digital Zoom Camara Film Adora Professional
Cost-effective 4K@24fps camera， a great gift for father, grandparents, kids.
Recording great memories of your life.
Support IR Night Vision
Use for outdoor camping, wilderness hunting, ghost hunting, ……
Please note image color is black, white when use IR function.
Clear Image Shooting Distance
Please make sure that your shooting distance is 1.5 meters or more, to get clear image.
If you use micro lens with this camcorder, please make sure the shooting distance is 5 cm or more.
This camcorder is digital zoom, it is fixed focus, please do not try to adjust focus.
Sensor: Sony 8.0MP CMOS Sensor
Image Resolution: 30M / 24M / 20M / 16M / 12M / 8M(HD) / 5M
Video Resolution: UHD: 2880*2160(24fps), QHD: 2560*1440 (30fps), FHD: 1920*1080 (60fps), FHD: 1920*1080 (30fps), HD: 1080*720 (60fps), HD: 1080*720 (60fps) (30fps)
External Storage: Supports 128GB SD Card (Class 10 or above recommended) -we give one 16 GB SD card as gift
Image Format: JPEG
Video Format: MP4
LCD Screen: 3.0″ IPS LCD touch screen
Camcorder Lens: f=7.5mm, FNo：3.2
HD Output: USB2.0 / HDMI
Self-Timer: 2s / 5s / 10s
Exposure: EV-3.0 ~ EV+3.0
Hot Shoes: Yes
Face Detection: Yes
Digital Zoom: 16X
TV Output System: NTSC / PAL
Auto Power Off: Off / 180 sec / 300 sec / 600 sec
Time Lapse: Off / 1 sec / 3 sec / 5 sec
Battery Life: Taking Video≤ 150mins
Battery: NP-180 Lithium battery, equipped with one battery
IR Light: 1 x LED IR CUT dual filter, change your photo from color to black and white
Remote Control: Yes (please remove the wide-angle lens when using remote control, otherwise, IR signal hole will be covered by the lens)
Language support: English(default), Chinese, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese
Standard packages include
1 * AE8 Digital Video Camcorder
1 * NP180 Lithium Battery
1 * Remote Controller
1 * Charger
1 * USB Cable
1 * HDMI Cable
1 * Lens cap
1 * Camera Bag
1 * User Manual (English)
1 * Camcorder box
1. Please carefully read the user manual before use, this camera is designed for amateurs, not for Professional users.
2. Please fully charge the camera before you use it. (Battery life is related to the environment and method of use)
3. Please format the memory card (use original class 10 or higher SD card) through this camera when you first use the camera.
4. This Camcorder doesn’t support manual focus; the lens is fixed. Please keep a shooting distance above 1.5m to take clear pictures and videos. If you need close-up shots, please use a macro lens and keep 10-20 cm distance from the object.
5. We suggest you use a tripod or handheld PTZ together with this camera.