AM-AX6 Mini Channels Individual 48V Phantom Power Mobile 99 DSP Effects Bluetooth USB Computer Play Record Podcast Audio Mixer
1. Power supply: DC 12V 2A
2. 6 Channel mixing console
（4 Mono + 1 Stereo with Mono)
3. Bluetooth function
4. 99 DSP Effects
5. USB Play and Record
6. Computer play and record
7. Mobile Broadcast (Podcast)
8. Individual +48V phantom power
9. -26dB PAD and 80Hz HPF function
10. Mini, portable
Difference of AM-AX4 and AM-AX6:
AM-AX4: 2 MONO +1 STEREO
AM-AX6: 4 MONO + 1 STEREO
DC 12V 2A, EU plug
1). CH1/2/5/6 are Mono channels, CH3/4 is stereo channel.
2). For signal from CH1/2/5/6, L/R of main out will output same signal
3). For signal from CH3, L of main out will output the signal, R will not output signal.
4). For signal from CH4, R of main out will output the signal. L will not output signal.
Common unconnectable input devices:
For these devices, mixers cannot supply working power, devices cannot work normally though you use plug adapters.
1. Mixer only can accept Bluetooth signal; it cannot send out Bluetooth signal.
2. After pairing, please press down “ST3-4/USB MP3” button, then you can adjust the signal from CH3/4 to main output.
99 DSP effects:
1. Parameter: Choose effect
2. Program: Adjust parameter
3. Level: Adjust the output level
Connection with U-Disk
(U-Disk is not included, buyer need buy it by himself)
1. U-Disk format: FAT32 (Do not support NTFS).
2. Play format: MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC.
3. Record format: MP3
(Before recording, please copy a song in the U disk, otherwise, the disk may not be possible to record).
4. Sampling frequency: 16 Bit 48KHz.
5. Please press down “ST3-4/USB MP3” button, then you can adjust the signal from CH3/4 to main output.
Connection with PC
(USB cable is not included, buyer need buy it by himself)
1. Computer play
Buyer download music play software and choose mixer as speaker. Then the computer music signal will come into mixer.
Please press down “ST3-4/USB MP3” button, then you can adjust the signal from CH3/4 to main output.
2. Computer record
Buyer downloads music record software, choose mixer as microphone. Then mixer signal will come into computer.
3. Please note, you can only record MONO music.
Individual +48V phantom power:
1. Phantom power is only for XLR sockets.
2. You can use +48V condenser microphone and dynamic microphone through XLR socket at same time.
3. Connection with dynamic microphone
1) We recommend using XLR cable to connect the mic to the mixer. If you use 6.3 plug, the volume will be small.)
2) please do not power on +48V phantom power, otherwise the power maybe burns the dynamic microphone.
4. Connection with +48V condenser microphone
1) If your condenser microphone supports +48V, please power on +48V phantom power.
2) if your condenser microphone does not support +48V, you cannot use the microphone.
PAD Button （26dB)
It will attenuate the sound input to the device when turn on this switch. You can turn on the switch if you hear the distortion or [PEAK] light is on.
HPF Button (80Hz)
High Pass Filter, cuts bas frequencies below 80Hz.
1. Adjust the input signal level.
2. To get the best balance between the S/N ration and the dynamic range, adjust the gain so that the PEAK indicator only occasionally and briefly on the highest input transients.
Light will be on when the volume of input and or post-equalizer sound is too high. If it is lit, turn the [Gain] knob to the left to lower the volume.
Button is bounced up: [MONO].
Sound input to channels 1/L or 2/R can be heard from both the right and left speakers. If you use the 1/L or 2/R individually, set the switch to this setting.
Button is pressed down: [STEREO].
Sound input to channel 1/L can be heard from only the left speaker, and the sound input to channel 2/R can be heard from only the right speaker.
Line input signals: Button is bounced up
U-disk/Bluetooth/pc input signals: Button is pressed down
Headphone volume control:
1. [LEVEL PHONES] Knob can adjust the volume of headphones.
2. [MAIN OUT] fader does not control the volume of the headphone.
Stereo 3/4 (L/MONO)
For connecting to Line-level devices such as an electric keyboard or an audio device.
Channel 3 is a L/Mono channel.
1) Only input signal to channel 3, main output will output CH3’s signal to left and right channels.
2) Only input signal channel 4, the main output will output CH4’s signal to right channel
3) Input signals to channels 3/4 at the same time, the main output will output CH3’s signal to left channel and CH4’s signal to right channel.
1. Packing list:
Audio mixer 1 pc
Power adapter 1 pc
Manual 1 pc
2. Size and packing