- BUILD-IN WIFI / GPS: You can download the “Lucky Cam” APP from your smartphone to remotely control the dash cam, change settings, real-time viewing, photo taking, video recording, playback, download the record files to your smartphone to edit it and to share it on social media platforms. It comes with GPS Geo-Tagging device records precise GPS data into video file so you can accurately check vehicle location/speed/route on Google Maps through included Dash Cam Player Software inside the camera.
- G-SENSOR: Built -axis acceleration sensor, in view of a recording and storing wave target. When sudden event such as a car collision or a sudden turn, can automatically record and store images, in order to provide evidence of the accident. The recorded videos are saved and locked, which never be covered by cycle video.
- LOOP RECORDING: With loop recording enabled, users will have the option to record videos in loops of 3 / 5 / 10 minute video files, and record it on the TF card until the space is exhausted. Then, the oldest file will be automatically overwritten. But, corresponding to gravity sensing, motion detection, parking monitoring or emergency files can not be automatically overwritten.
- MOTION DETECTION: with motion detection is enabled, when the vehicle recorder detects the movement of the object, the camera starts recording, and the camera automatically enters the motion detection standby state after the motion detection is finished. When the object is detected again, the camera function is started again.
- PARKING MONITORING: Parking Mode on, when car engine off, camera will off automatically. if any collision or crash to the car, the camera will restart to recording and save the files automatically. It normally record 60 seconds then off automatically. When the collision is detected again, the camera function is started again. The recorded videos are saved and locked, which also never be covered by cycle video.