Black Wallpaper – Wood Peel and Stick Wallpaper – Black Wood Self-Adhesive & Removable Wallpaper for Countertop Furniture Kitchen Wall, Realistic Wood Sensation, Easy to Clean, 30cm*100cm–80cm*500cm Vinyl
PRODUCT DETAILS – Dimensions: 30cm*100cm–80cm*500cm / Roll black wood wallpaper. Material: Vinyl / PVC black wood peel and stick wallpaper
FEATURES – Realistic wood sensation, waterproof and oil proof, easy to clean, thick wear resistance, strong covering power
MULTIPLE USE – Kitchen counter, backsplash, furniture, notebook, drawer, crafts, bookcase, door, wall. perfect for creating new looks and repairing existing surfaces, durable and non-fading
EASY TO INSTALL – Choose the size you want, just cut along the grid of the back, then peel and stick. If there are bubbles, you may choose to puncture them with a needle to remove the air inside
TIPS – Clean the surface and make sure it is dry before use. While peel off the paper on the back, while sticking to the smooth surface, to prevent the wallpaper from sticking together
BLACK WOOD WALLPAPER
Pattern: black wood paper
Material: PVC/Vinyl black wood removable wallpaper
Packing: One Roll
- PVC material is thickened, wear-resistant, waterproof, which protects the furniture from erosion.
- The black peel and stick wallpaper is equipped with adhesive, which is easy to operate and can be moved and reset without leaving residual adhesive
- Clean the surface and make sure it is dry before use.
- Please measure the dimensions of the object you want to decorate. Then cut it according to the back grid.
- While peel off the paper on the back, while sticking to the smooth surface, to prevent the wallpaper from sticking together.
- Due to the different angles of the camera and light, there may be a little chromatic aberration
- Please buy enough wallpaper at one time, because the color will be slightly different for different batches
1/Measure and cut Get rid of foreign substances or dust from the surface where the peel and stick wallpaper will be attached adjust paper to the surface and cut this 10-15mm larger than the actual size of the surface
2/Peel and stick To separate the peel and stick wallpaper attached cello tape on both edges of the sheet and pull the tape on both directions
3/Scratch To attach the peel and stick wallpaper to the surface, press this product beginning from the center part towards the outer part while eliminating the remaining backing paper little by little
4/Smooth If there exist air bubbles after attaching the peel and stick wallpaper, get rid of them with use of a needle or the point of the knife (Except Paper Weave Products)