1. Mercedes CLC 2009, no error but flicker;
- 1:1 mini size match with original bulbs
- Replace directly
- 3000K 6000K 8000K options
- High Luminous flux 8000Lm
- Works underwater! Waterproof IP65
- Whole body with 6063 aluminum materials. Easy installation, plug and play
- Can be used for car fog lights and car headlights
- 1 year warranty and lifetime support!
- Beam available: H1 H3 H7 9005 9006 H11 H8 H9 880 H4
- Luminous flux: 8000Lm
- LED Power: 72Watt/pair (36W/bulb)
- Rated Current: 2Amp (plus or minus 0.1Amp) at 12V
- Voltage: DC 9-36V, 12V 24V available
- Just for plug and play
- Beam Angle: 270o
- Integrated aluminum body design, so easy for heat dissipation
- IP65 grade waterproof
- No interference on Car Radio
- No any delay to light up
- Super long service life 50,000 hours
- Color Option: 3000K Yellow (suitable for fog lights), 6000K White (suitable for headlights and fog lights), 8000K blue (suitable for fog lights)
- Suitable for most of cars with projector lens of D series headlights
- 2 pieces of LED HEADLIGHT BULBS with color box
Important Points before buying:
- All of CNSUNNYLIGHT LED lights have canbus function with EMC system, which can fit for most of the cars in the world. Other LED light can not be compatible so many cars in the market. But we can not say our light can fit 100%, because the car original lighting system is always changing and improving.
- For some German cars, if you encounter the below issues after you install our LED lights, include both of light bulbs flicker, warning error on the PC board, both of lights can not bright up, one or two bulbs light up for a while then off suddenly, bulb has dim lights after you turn off the lights button, the original DRL or Side parking light can not light up after you turn on the headlight bulbs, these indicate that our bulbs can work well, you just need LED decoder or LED resistor to fit your car headlights. Please do not worry and please do not open dispute. You can contact us to deal with these issues. Our service group are always 24 hours online to answer you and serve for you.
- If you know about the CAN BUS issue for your car, please buy LED decoder or LED resistor.
- As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
- Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
- Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
- Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
- Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sue to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause bloating.
- Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
- Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.