Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard With 7 Colors LED Backlight For Microsoft Surface Pro 6 2018 Pro5/7/4/3 go2 Magnetic Tablet keyboard
1. Unique design， with a slightly extended button, which provides a more familiar and efficient typing experience similar to traditional laptops.
2. 7-color elegant LED backlight with 3 brightness levels, ideal for free typing even in low light conditions or at night. The keyboard opens and closes automatically when it is opened and closed.
3. The built-in two-button trackpad can provide you with a touch screen experience without removing your hands from the keyboard. Split keys and scissors switches make your typing feel as comfortable as on a laptop, and each button can hold up to 3 million keystrokes.
4. Energy Saving: Our keyboard supports sleep mode, which turns off after a few minutes of inactivity. Save energy immediately and keep your keyboard active all day long!
5. Built-in 450mAh rechargeable lithium battery, the keyboard can provide about 120 hours of useful time without backlight. Each full charge can provide long standby time of up to 180 days. Wireless Bluetooth can provide high-speed connection and signal distance. Up to 33ft / 10m.
Applicable models: for surface pro3 / 4 / pro5 / pro6 / Pro 7 GO 1/2
Bluetooth: for Broadcom Solution
Features: ABS chocolate key core, using PU leather, high-end
Features: Fn combined multimedia function
Applicable system: The keyboard size is specially designed for surface pro3 / 4 / pro5 / pro6 / Pro 7 GO1/2. The keyboard supports the entire system and can be used in many ways
Connect power through USB interface for power supply
Lithium battery capacity: 450 mAh
Working environment temperature: -10- + 55 °
Charging time: 3-4 hours
Use time: 120 hours
Standby time: 180 days
Key life: 600 million times
Effective operating distance: 10 meters
1. Open the Bluetooth keyboard holster and push the switch in the lower right corner from [0FF to ON]. At this time, the holster keyboard starts, and the blue light turns off after 3 seconds.
2. Then click the [Link key] / [connect key] next to it. At this time, the blue light is on and the Bluetooth light is blinking.
3. Turn on the tablet and find –Settings–Turn on wireless and network–Turn on Bluetooth–Search for nearby devices- [Search for the Bluetooth name of the protective cover (Bluetooth keyboard)] and click connect.
4. The tablet screen prompts [Bluetooth pairing request (enter the Bluetooth password XXXX to pair with “Bluetooth keyboard”)], enter the number displayed on the screen on the Bluetooth keyboard and press the Enter key. The connection is successful!
1 * Backlit Wireless Keyboard
1 * User Manual
1 * USB Cable