This electronic handle is specially designed for holiday accommodation.
One of its most important features is the option to generate access codes remotely, thus allowing the guest to access without having to make an appointment for the delivery of cards or mechanical keys.
The administrator has absolute control over the openings, being able to modify the existing permissions or cancel them at any time.
– Together with the EP series mortise locks, it allows the user to close the door safely, in addition to the latch bolt, with the deadbolt.
– Opening methods: with a 4 to 8-digit numerical code, Mifare Classic card, Bluetooth key or mechanical emergency key.
– Opening permits permanently, and with a deadline.
– At any time, the administrator can cancel a permit.
– Multiple KR41 devices and even other KR series products can be managed on the same smartphone.
– Closing configuration automatically (from 5s to 900s) or manually (step mode).
– Low battery warning. The administrator can check the battery level from the app.
– Option to consult opening events.
– Material: Aisi 304 stainless steel handle and front
. – Touch screen.
– Additional remote options with “Gateway”: Registration of Mifare cards, customization of opening codes, closing opening, immediate notification of events and others.
– Power supply: 4 AAA alkaline batteries (not included) (DC 4.8 to 6.5v). Allows more than 10,000 operations.
– Wheelbase 85 mm.
– Door thickness: 35 to 55 mm.
– Bluetooth keys: Unlimited.
– Bluetooth technology: 4.0 BLE or higher.
– AES128 encryption.
– Sealing gasket / IP56.
– Mifare Classic 1K or 4K RFID card.
– Smartphone operating system from Android 6.0 or from IOS 12.0.
– Consumption at rest 45 μA
– Consumption in work – 200 mA.
– Working temperature -20 °C to 50 °C.
– Working humidity 10% to 95%.
– Dimensions of the shield: 310 mm x 40 mm x 20 mm.
– Individual packaging dimensions: 485 mm x 390 mm x 410 mm.
– Weight with individual packaging: 3.4 kg.
How to select a smart lock for your door?
(1) gauge tt door thickness.
(2) measure the length of the guide plate.
(3) Measure the width of the guide plate.
If you are not sure, please contact us and tell us the details of it directly!
The package includes:
Front panel x 1
Back panel x 1
Mortise lock x 1
Smart card x 2
Mechanical keys x 2
Screw kit x 1