4g signal booster gsm 900 MHz/dcs 1800mhz/wcdma 2100mhz tri band mobile network signal booster with outdoor indoor antenna for home office warehouse
Have you feel irritable because of the weak signal on your phone?
Who can help you?
The signal booster can help you to solve the problem.
How it work?
(1) The outdoor antenna receives the mobile signal from signal tower;
(2) The booster receives the outside signal from the outside antenna;
(3) The booster improve the outside signal and send it to the indoor antenna;
(4) The indoor antenna broadcasts the boosted signal to devices inside the home.
|Product name||Mobile signal booster repeater|
GSM DCS CDMA WCDMA 4G PCS
850 MHz/900-mhz/1800-mhz/1900 MHz/2100mhz/2600mhz
|With fluctuations in||3db|
|The third order intermodulation||9K-1GHZ S-36/1G-12.75GHZ S-30|
|Powersupply||AC 110~220V DC12V|
|Coverage||500~2000sqm without barrier|
|Installation type||Wall installation|
|Operating temperature||-10 ℃ ~ +60 ℃|
|Connector type||N female|
What’s in the package?
|1pc signal booster
1pc outdoor log periodic antenna
1pc indoor ceiling antenna
1pc 10m cable with connector
1pc Power adapter
1pc User manual
|Yagi antenna, log periodic antenna, panel antenna, indoor ceiling antenna, 2 way splitter
3 way splitter, 4 way splitter, cable, connector, lightning arrester, coupler etc.
Easy 4 steps of installation:
1. Find an appropriate position where can getting strong mobile signal to install the outdoor antenna and toward to the cell signal tower. (usually install it on the roof or balcony and at least 3 bar signal indicated on your phone display.)
2. Connect the outdoor antenna to the signal booster via cable.
3. Connect the indoor antenna to the signal booster.
4. Check all the connectors is tightened then plug in power. Done!
|(1) Please make sure the outdoor antenna is well isolated with the indoor antenna(s). They should not be on the same horizontal line. The outdoor antenna should be on the housetop, at least 10 meters far away from the indoor antenna(s), better with stairs or wall(s) in between. Put the indoor antenna(s) in the middle of room, far away from the window and door.|
|(2) If still no signal reception after activating repeater, please check if outdoor antenna points to signal tower or elsewhere have strong signal and check if strength achieve-70dBm. Please adjust the direction of the outdoor antenna until it catches good and steady signal. To ensure the result, the outdoor signal should be as strong as possible.|
|(3) More indoor antennas and splitters/couplers are needed for bigger indoor coverage as one indoor antenna can cover around 100~250 square meters installation diagram for more indoor antennas.|
1. We have own factory.
2. Quick delivery time.
3. OEM/ODM is acceptable.
4. Optional frequency band (customize is acceptable):
|Single band||Dual band||Triband|
Packing: Neutral packing