HUD short for Head Up Display. It displays driving datas on the front windshield such as speed,RPM,fuel consumption,water temperature,voltage on the car front window glass;avoiding drivers unsafety because of watching the instrument while driving.Drivers can read the driving information instantly , and can always keep the best state on the way with HUD.
Hud display function
1. Light sensor: Automatically adjust the brightness according to the environment
2. Rotational speed(RPM): the rotational speed of the engine.
3. Alarm icon panel: From left to right→Shift reminder, over speed alarm, engine fault, fatigued driver reminder, buzzer.
4. Speed: Driving speed
5. Rotational speed units: the units of rotational speed
6. Unit mark: KM/H= Kilometers/hour, MPH= Miles/hour, RPM=rotations per minute
7. Water temperature: Display the car’s tank temperature
8. Secondary Alarm icon panel: From left to right→High water temperature temperature alarm, battery voltage alarm, over-speed alarm
9. Unit mark: Degrees (Celsius ℃ or Fahrenheit °F), KM = Kilometers,
V = Voltage, M = Miles
10. Multi function display: Voltage, Mileage, Water temperature.
11. Fuel consumption unit :L/100km = Liter/100 kilometers, L/H = Liter/hour
12. Fuel consumption datas
13. Fuel consumption icon
1.The screen without any display, and no power
Start the car engine; check if the OBD cable line is tight; please pull down the OBD cables more times to ensure; check if HUD power switch turns on. If still no display, please change another car to test, analyze whether the car OBD diagnostic interface is good, if it is not good, please repair it and try again.
2.When HUD power on, HUD only shows the car voltage and be automatic power off after a few seconds driving.
HUD only available for cars with OBD2 and EU-OBD agreement(European region: after 2003 years, Other region: after 2007 years）
HUD Products don’t support JOBD and OBDI protocol.
3.The machine is stuck or stuck during driving
(1)Please check the OBD interface if connected with other device(One point and two lines, positioner, tire pressure monitoring, drop lock window folding, ELM27 etc)
(2)Modified and retrofitted cars (Central Control Navigation, Electronic Throttle Accelerator ,Fixed Speed Cruise, Computer System has been brushed, One-button start, keyless entry, remote start) will cause a crash
Please remove other OBD devices and do the factory reset.
4. See not clearly when HUD under the sunlight, and with double reflection.
This product reflects the driving data of the car on the windshield. Since the windshield is double-layered, there will be a slight ghost in the display. According to the glass of the car, the ghost image is different. If it is hard to read the datas, you can use the reflective film attached to this product.
Check whether the HUD host protective film is torn, and please attached the reflection film in the gift box corresponding on the windscreen.
Under the condition with power, vertical press wave button 5 seconds to enter into menu option, short press 8 times to menu 8, pull down the setting button to parameter 2,and vertical press 5 seconds to save.
When HUD is power on, vertical press the setting button 5 seconds to enter into the menu options, here menu option shows 0,default value shows 107,up or down the button to increase or decrease the value according to the difference until it shows correct one. After adjustment, vertical press in 5 seconds to save it.(Example: If the dashboard shows 100,and HUD shows 104,then change the HUD default value from 107 to 104)
6.Inaccurate fuel consumption
The unit for fuel consumption is L/100KM, HUD display is the single driving fuel consumption, while car display is Integrated average driving fuel consumption, so it is normal if there are difference.
HUD display three kinds of fuel consumption
a.Idle mode: HUD display Instantaneous fuel consumption per hour (L/H), it means HUD can figure out how much oil the car will consumed after start engine in one hour
b. Driving mode: HUD display Instantaneous fuel consumption of 100KM
c. Finish driving: HUD display is average fuel consumption of 100KM, when turn off the car, HUD will auto turn off in 10s
Under the condition with power, vertical press the wave button 5 seconds to enter into menu option, show press in 14 times to find menu 14,the default value is 16(means the emission is 1.6L),up or down the wave button to increase or decrease the value according to the difference with your car emission until it shows correct. Vertical press in 5 seconds to save and exit.
Or find menu 2 ,the parameter shows 100,up or down to adjust.
7.Over speed alarm
HUD default over speed alarm value is 150,it can be adjusted.
Under the condition with power, vertical press in the wave button 5 seconds to enter into menu option, short press 6 time to menu 6,parameter is 150,here 150 means over when driving speed reach 150, HUD will give over speed alarm, up or down the wave button to increase or decrease the value. Vertical press in 5 seconds to save after adjustment.
8. Start Stop cars setting
Vertical short press the wave button 5 seconds to enter into menu setting, vertical short press 7 times to menu 7, the default value is 1, up or down the wave button to adjust the default value to 3 ( 3 is for voltage control switch for start-stop car) ,vertical press in 5 seconds to save and exit.
9.Restart after shutdown, restart scanning car protocol
Vertical press in 5 seconds to enter into menu setting, short press 15 times to menu 15, the default value is 132, up or down to adjust the default value to 135, vertical press in 5 seconds to save and exit.
10. HUD cannot be automatically power off
(1) After the car is turned off, the HUD is turned off but restarted repeatedly: Observe the HUD voltage. If the voltage is between 130-135, adjust the default value of menu 15 to 136-137, then save and exit.
(2) After the car is turned off, the HUD is stuck with the speed. Set the default value of menu 7 from 1 to 3. Then save and exit. If it still can’t be turned off, set the menu 15 value to 136.