The Chaos XS conventional round baitcasting reel’s smooth performance starts with a 6 stainless-steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing system and a smooth and consistent premium carbon fiber drag system with 9KG of stopping power. The 6-pin centrifugal brake delivers controlled casting while the extended handle gives anglers the additional torque and power needed for big trophy fish. The level-wind with our linkage line wind system paired with a 5.3:1 gear ratio ensures even line lay and a smooth retrieve. The Chaos XS conventional fishing reel features a strong aluminum construction to support the spool shaft and gears, delivering superior casting performance and rock-solid durability.
1. Model: 40, 50
2. Bearings: 6+1BB
3. Gear Ratio: 5.3:1
4. Max Drag (40/50): 8kg/9kg
5. Reel Weight (40/50):313g/350g
6. Frame Material: Aluminum
7. Handle: Double Handle (40), Power Handle (50)
8. Braid Capacity (40): 0.286mm/220m
9. Braid Capacity (50): 0.33mm/240m
10. Use: Conventional Saltwater Fishing Reels for Catfish Musky Bass and Inshore Surf Fishing
1. Professional Grade – The Chaos XS round baitcasting reel features a CNC caved, anti-line skip aluminum spool, this makes fishing and spooling much easier.
2. Versatile – Engineered with 6 + 1 anti-corrosion bearings, smooth consistent drag and an extended forged handle, the Chaos XS conventional reel fits the bill for a variety of species and techniques.
3. Innovative Cast Technology – Delivers superior casting performance and rock-solid durability. The innovative cast technology ensures a smoother & longer casting distance while reducing the chance of backlash.
4. Powerful – Premium Carbon Fiber Drag System paired with a Japanese Haimai-Cut brass main gear provides up to 9kg of stopping power to chase trophy fish.
5. Performance – Designed to meet the demands of the most hardcore angler. The recessed reel foot helps the Chaos XS round reel keep a low profile on the rod making it easy to palm and cast.