- Portable design for professionals, especially those with strict speed and safety requirements, including 4K video editing.
- Two 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 interfaces, reading speeds up to 760MB/s (with SSHD in RAID 0). Compatible with 3.5″ and 2.5″ SATA HDD, 2.5″ SATA SSD. For better and stable performance, the WD Reds or Seagate IronWolfs are recommended.
- Hardware RAID: RAID0, RAID1, JBOD, SINGLE; Support up to 40TB storage capacity (20TB x 2, in RAID 0); Daisy-chain up to 6 devices.
- Capitalizing on the Thunderbolt 3 and DP interfaces, the TD2 Thunderbolt 3 supports multi-screen display with up to 3 screens.
- Power delivery provides up to 15W of power to recharge compatible laptops (Mac only, Windows not supported). An aluminum-alloy shell, 80mm fan ensures great heat dispersion.
TerraMaster TD2 Thunderbolt 3 RAID storage – More Power, More Speed.
- Compatible with both 3.5″ SATA disks and 2.5″ SSDs, offering a professional solution to on-the-go storage with a total storage capacity of up to 40TB (20TB x 2), which represents around two million HD images or up to 80 hours of 4K video.
- Equipped with a special handle for additional portability, allowing it to be easily transported for video recording, video copying, and video demos wherever they are needed.
Using one cable, Thunderbolt 3 enables users to daisy-chain more than five devices to their computer. As a result, users can achieve an enormous 192TB capacity by linking together six TD2 Thunderbolt 3 devices.
The Ideal Companion for All Professionals
- Given its compactness, its large storage capacity, and its lightning speed, the TD2 Thunderbolt 3 is ideally suited for the most demanding applications, including 4K video editing, as well as seamless 4K streaming.
- Other users, especially those with strict speed and storage requirements, will find a valuable partner in this device.
Professional and Safe
Replacing lost content is inconvenient, costly, and, ultimately, unworkable for all professionals. Therefore, with the TD2 Thunderbolt 3, TerraMaster has not comprised on its use of state-of-the-art storage technologies to ensure data safety and security. Now, freed from concerns about inadequately protected data, users can focus on what matters to you.