A mobile phone signal repeater provides the ultimate solution in any area where cellular communications can not work well due to leak of signals.
Introduction of Mobile Phone Signal Repeater
1. Enhance Mobile Phone Signal Strength
2. Improve Communication Quality
3. Reduce Cellphone Radiation
4. Protract Cellular Battery Life
5. Economic Building Cost
6. Easy Operation
7. Easy Installation
|Frequency range||Uplink: 890-915/1710-1785/1920-1980MHz
|Gain ( dB)||Uplink Gp≥65
|Export power (Po)||≥ 23dBm|
|Pass band ripple||≤3db|
|I /O impedance||50Ω/N connector|
|Noise figure||≤ 4dB|
|Transmission Delay||≤ 0.5μs|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C ~ 60°C|
|Power supply||AC110 ~ 240V 45 ~ 55Hz|
|Size||240 x182 x 22 mm|
|Reliability||To the GB6993-86 standard|
|To the ETS300 694-4 standard|
|Function||a) Power supply LED denote
B) Export power LED denote
|Coverage area||2000 m2|
|Outdoor yagi antenna with 10m cable||1pc|
|Indoor whip antenna||1pc|
1.Please make sure the outdoor antenna is well isolated with the indoor antenna(s). They should not be on the same horizontal line. The outdoor antenna should be on the housetop, at least 10 meters far away from the indoor antenna(s), better with stairs or wall(s) in between. Put the indoor antenna(s) in the middle of room, far away from the window and door.
2.If still no signal reception after activating repeater, please check if outdoor antenna points to signal tower or elsewhere have strong signal and check if strength achieve -70dBm. Please adjust the direction of the outdoor antenna until it catches good and steady signal. To ensure the result, the outdoor signal should be as strong as possible.
3.More indoor antennas and splitters/couplers are needed for bigger indoor coverage as one indoor antenna can cover around 100-250 square meters Installation Diagram for More Indoor Antennas
1.How Booster/Repeater Works?
Repeaters are designed to fulfill the idea of one and main principle: to fill the areas with the weak or bad signal and to amplify these low signals in order to provide you with the communication suitable for you.
1) The outside antenna receives the signal from the nearest mobile base station.
2) The outside antenna sends the received signal through the coax cable to the installed Repeater.
3) The repeater accepts the low signal and improves it.
4) The improved signal goes to the inside antenna through the connection coax cable.
5) The inside antenna send the improved good signal to your mobile phone.
2.The repeater makes the signal stronger in places with poor signal coverage such:
1) Underground areas: basements, parking lots, tunnels;
2) Other places where cellular signal is shielded by metal or concrete walls: offices, supermarkets, cinemas, hotels;
3) Places distant from the BTS like private houses.
Our CE certificate